I will return
The Gospel of Mark answers the questions: Who is this man and what did Jesus come to do?
Jesus will return to both judge and renew the world. God is in control and Jesus wins. Jesus will return in great clouds of glory to fill the earth with God’s presence. On the great and terrible day of the Lord, God will judge the nations and gather His elect to Himself. Be prepared and stay alert for only the Father knows the day and hour of the second coming.
- He will return personally and visibly (v. 26)
- He will return triumphantly (v. 26)
- He will return redemptively (v. 24-25)
- He will return justly (v. 27)
- He will return unexpectedly (v. 32)