More information about the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
- Bible-believing Presbyterians began the PCA in 1973, with 260 congregations and 41,000 members.
- We now have over 1,500 churches and more than 310,000 members in the United States and Canada with 66 Presbyteries.
- The PCA is one of the fastest growing Presbyterian denominations in North America, and is among the fastest growing of all Christian denominations.
- The PCA has over 570 long-term missionaries, 430 short-term workers and 6,500 two-week workers serving worldwide.
- The PCA has over 150 chaplains in all branches of the armed services.
- The PCA has placed campus ministers on more than 80 college and university campuses all across America.
- The PCA maintains a 902-acre camp and conference center in the mountains of North Carolina.
- The PCA provides college and seminary educations through its college and theological seminary.
For more information on our denomination click on the following links.