Fellowship: People to Live With
The purpose of the Church can be summed up with the mnemonic, WIFE.
W – Worship
I – Instruction
F – Fellowship
E – Evangelism
We are now adopted into the family of God. We can now join in “One-another-ing” each other.
How to One-Another:
- How to be Friends
- Affirm one another’s strengths, abilities, and gifts
- Affirm one another’s equal importance in Christ
- Affirm one another through visible affection
- How to be Family
- Share one another’s space, goods, and time
- Share one another’s needs and problems
- Share one another’s beliefs, thinking, and spirituality.
- How to be Servants
- Serve one another through accountability
- Serve one another through forgiveness and reconciliation
- Serve one another’s interests rather than our own.