Palm Sunday 2018 – WCPC’s 21st Anniversary
“Memorial of God’s Faithfulness”
Our confidence in God’s present and future reliability is grounded in His past faithfulness. History = “His-story”
- Memorial Stones remind us of God’s faithfulness.
- Memorial Stones teach our children of God’s faithfulness.
- Memorial Stones testify to the world God’s Faithfulness.
WCPC recalls what God has done in and for us.
- Spotlight Calling
- Year of Suffering
- Gospel Transformation
- Installed Elders
- Severe Discipline Case (leading to Great Revival)
- Dr. Oliver Collins
- Built the Building
- Church Planting
- Jonathan Robson
- Journey Groups
- Story Presbyterian Church
- God considers you one of his memorial stones.
- The cross and the stone moved from the tomb are God’s memorials to us.
Celebrate Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church’s 17th Anniversary with these Foundational truths:
Truth #1: Romans 1:16-17 The Gospel
Truth #2: 1 Timothy 1:15-16 Jesus came into the world to save Sinners
Truth #3: Exodus 20:1-2 What God has done: rescued us from slavery
Truth #4: Romans 8:1 There is no condemnation for those in in Christ Jesus
Truth #5: Romans 8:14-15 We are adopted for life by God as first born heirs
Truth #6: Galatians 5:6 Faith expressing itself through LOVE is the only thing that counts
Truth #7: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 We are Perfected in Weakness
Truth #8: 2 Thessalonians 2:8 Christianity is about comunity
A review of the themes and messages that have kept Walnut Creek gospelicious throughout the past 16 years.
Come, Grow, and Go.
Cheer up! You’re worse than you think.
This is a church were you can say, “I’m struggling”.
I now resign as ruler of the universe.
We are declared righteous by faith.
Expressing our faith in Jesus Christ through love.