What does Proverbs tell us about family? Listen as Steve explains
- Proverbs insists on the importance of a strong cohesive family and denigrates anyone and anything that erodes the family bond. Proverbs 6:16-23; 17:1; 15:17
- Marriage Proverbs 5:18; 31:12; 27:15-16; 17:14
- The family is the locus for instruction Proverbs 4:3-4
- Children must respect the teaching of their parents Proverbs 30:17; 22:23
- Parents must discipline their children for their own good Proverbs 22:6; 23:13-14; 29:17; 13:24
- Parents must model godly behavior Proverbs 20:7
- Grandparents are important to the family Proverbs 17:6a
What does God say about money? Learn about the following:
- The Basic Goodness of Money
- The Destructive Power of Money
- Motivations for Wealth
- Biblical Wealth Distribution
Listen as Steve shows us what God tells us about anger.
How can you diagnose pride? What is pride’s force? What is pride’s antidote?