Drama Queen Spirituality
We all desire to be noticed. We seek to be praised for our accomplishments and celebrated for our works. Jesus addresses, not our practices, but how and why we worship. Listen as Jon guide us through Jesus’ words to all of us actors and hypocrites.
- Jesus talks about reward.
- The reward from people.
- The reward of Him.
- Jesus talks about relationship.
- A relationship with an audience.
- A relationship with The Father.
The Life of Joseph: Pain & Providence
Discipline Leads to Maturity
God chooses to disciple Joseph to be the Good Father that Jacob wasn’t. The hardship and suffering He gives, provides training to make His sons more like Jesus Christ.
- God’s means of discipline.
- God’s method of discipline.
- God’s motivation of discipline.