Palm Sunday 2018 – WCPC’s 21st Anniversary
“Memorial of God’s Faithfulness”
Our confidence in God’s present and future reliability is grounded in His past faithfulness. History = “His-story”
- Memorial Stones remind us of God’s faithfulness.
- Memorial Stones teach our children of God’s faithfulness.
- Memorial Stones testify to the world God’s Faithfulness.
WCPC recalls what God has done in and for us.
- Spotlight Calling
- Year of Suffering
- Gospel Transformation
- Installed Elders
- Severe Discipline Case (leading to Great Revival)
- Dr. Oliver Collins
- Built the Building
- Church Planting
- Jonathan Robson
- Journey Groups
- Story Presbyterian Church
- God considers you one of his memorial stones.
- The cross and the stone moved from the tomb are God’s memorials to us.
Hear about Jesus and how He is exalted as He enters Jerusalem. Learn about how He fulfills the words of prophets. His entrance leaves the religious leaders under the condemnation of the prophecies. His entrance gives everyone inescapable evidence that Christianity is true.
Hosanna, Jesus,save us.